Hello, let’s talk about things you might want to pack. If you have any other things you think are important to take, let me know in the coments.
- Before even making a list considered what climate does state/country, which you are going to be staying in, have. You will need different things for states like Alaska, Michigan or Minnesota than for Florida.
- Look at google maps or any other map for stores around the place of your stay, so you can reduce things you take, by not taking items which are easy to get near your place of stay.
- Finally we are getting to the point of making a list:
- T-Shirts (I took 9 and it was enough)
- Sweatshirt/s (how many depends mostly on where you are going)
- Long sleeve shirts
- Softshell or other jacket for colder weather
- Underwear (at least 8 pairs)
- Socks (again depeds but I would go with at least 8 pairs, also concider taking couple pairs of warm socks)
- Pants, jeans, joggers, sweatpants (I would take at least 4 pairs of pant of some sort)
- Suit/dress for special occasions
- Skirts and dresses (btw- I did not take any but feel free to do so if you want to)
- Shorts (at least one pair even when you go somewhere cold)
- Shoes (I would take at least one pair of sneakers or athletic/running shoes one pair of boots and some nice dress shoes)
- winter wear (scarfs, glowes, winter jacket, termo underwear, warm hats, sweaters, extra pair of boots…)
- pyjama or your sleepwear
- Towel (or towels)
- The main toiletry bag (toothbrush, paste, comb/brush, sunscreen, cologne, shampoo, soap, other product you use, dental floss, moisturiser/lotion, lip balsam, shaving and beauty products)
- Bag with all the medication you need (pain relievers, allergy pills and anything else you use, also check on the internet what medication you can get in the country you go to without trouble, you might concider taking some spare boxes with you)
- adapter for eletric outlets (your country might have different outlets than your “host county”)
- some small present for your host family (if you have one)
- anything else you need for your hobbies or is hard to buy in your new location (watches, jewlery, sport equipment…)
- What you can put in your carry on:
- Hygiene items (toothbrush, toothpaste, small towel, hand sanitizer…)
- pair of spare clothes to change
- something to eat at the airport
- Laptop (if you have one)
- Portable charger
- Headphones and eye mask (plains get noisy)
- pillow or blanket to the plain
- empty bottle
- any medication you need
- wallet-Credit/debit cards, cash, insurance card
- paper and pen
- anything else you need/want on the plain and at the airport
4. When you have a list, consider what luggage will be the best choise for you. Some people like duffle bags, some suitcases. Choose luggage which suits you, your needs and can fit your clothes and other items well. I personally chose a hard shell suit case.
5. Again look at the map of store in your location and leave the things you can get easily at home. Pack your luggage, weight it and add or remove things. (You need to fit into limit which your airlines set- mines had 50lbs/23 kg it might differ).
If you know about anything else I should add let me know in the coments 🙂
Good Luck. Regular Jan
15 thoughts on “Things to pack”
Definitely, what a magnificent website and revealing posts, I will bookmark your blog.All the Best!
This is very interesting, You’re a very skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your excellent post. Also, I’ve shared your website in my social networks!
hello!,I like your writing so much! proportion we keep up a correspondence more approximately your post on AOL? I require an expert in this space to unravel my problem. Maybe that’s you! Taking a look ahead to see you.
Good post. I learn something new and challenging on sites I stumbleupon on a daily basis. Its always helpful to read through content from other authors and practice a little something from other web sites.
great issues altogether, you simply gained a brand new reader. What might you recommend about your publish that you made a few days ago? Any positive?
I found your weblog web site on google and examine a couple of of your early posts. Continue to maintain up the excellent operate. I just additional up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Looking for forward to reading extra from you afterward!?
Top site ,.. amazaing post ! Just keep the work on !
Hm,.. amazing post ,.. just keep the good work on!
I carry on listening to the reports lecture about receiving boundless online grant applications so I have been looking around for the finest site to get one. Could you advise me please, where could i get some?
Thanks for your article. It is rather unfortunate that over the last decade, the travel industry has had to take on terrorism, SARS, tsunamis, bird flu virus, swine flu, as well as first ever real global downturn. Through all this the industry has proven to be solid, resilient along with dynamic, finding new ways to deal with difficulty. There are usually fresh challenges and chance to which the business must again adapt and answer.
Hi! I could have sworn I’ve been to this website before but after reading through some of the post I realized it’s new to me. Anyhow, I’m definitely glad I found it and I’ll be book-marking and checking back frequently!
hey there and thank you in your information ?I抳e certainly picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical points the use of this website, as I skilled to reload the site many instances prior to I could get it to load properly. I have been thinking about in case your web host is OK? No longer that I am complaining, but slow loading circumstances occasions will often have an effect on your placement in google and can damage your high-quality rating if advertising and ***********|advertising|advertising|advertising and *********** with Adwords. Anyway I am adding this RSS to my email and can look out for much more of your respective intriguing content. Make sure you update this again soon..
Your style is unique compared to other folks I have read stuff from.
I appreciate you for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I’ll just book
mark this site.
An impressive share, I simply given this onto a colleague who was doing somewhat analysis on this. And he actually purchased me breakfast because I discovered it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the deal with! However yeah Thnkx for spending the time to debate this, I feel strongly about it and love studying extra on this topic. If potential, as you turn out to be expertise, would you thoughts updating your weblog with extra details? It’s highly useful for me. Huge thumb up for this weblog post!
I’m so in love with this. You did a great job!!